Friday, June 22, 2012

Canal View Cafe


9 Canal Street Sylvan Beach, NY 13157

(315) 762-5623canalviewcafe.com


Coffee Shop, Wine Bar



Coffee Shop
Wine Bar
Restaurant
Restaurants
Restaurants - American
Menu


From the owner: “Casual Waterfront Dining Overlooking Oneida Lake and the Historic Erie Barge Canal. Open January through November serving Lunch and Dinner. Open at 11:30 am. Outdoor Dining w/ Spectacular Sunsets”
We used to like going to this restaurant but, the last 3 times we went there, we were very disappointed with the food. The last time we went there was June 10, 2012. I had the Haddock Dinner and my husband had the Haddock Parmesan. My Haddock was like cardboard and the fries were rock hard and tasted like they were fried in week old oil. The Haddock parmesan was visually unpleasant, soupy and had no taste. We both took about 3 bites of our meals. The waitress came over and asked "Do you not like your meal?" My husband replied with "No, it is terrible." The waitress then walked away and got our check. She asked if I wanted a box for my meal and my husband replied "No, it tastes like cardboard." There was no apology, no offer of them making us something else, and no discount on our bill. We will not be returning to this restaurant. We will not return to this restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment