Friday, June 22, 2012

The Heid*ing Place

The Heid*ing Place

The Heid*ing Place and He-Brews Coffee Cafe *Family Atmosphere *Comfortable cafe area with Wi-Fi*Restaurant features delicious comfort food with a European twist*Showcasing for local talent.
Located at



  • 2667 West Seneca Turnpike
  • Canastota, NY 13032


<><><><><>
</><><><><><>
</><><><><><>
</>
Opened
May 5, 2012

Hours
Mon - Sun: 11:00 am - 9:00 pm

Specialties



Lunch
Dinner
Coffee

Services





Walk-Ins Welcome
Good For Kids
Take Out
Delivery
Catering


I do not believe in first impressions. Sometimes you meet someone when they are having a bad day. The next time you meet this person is the sweetest person you could meet.

I believe that you can not judge a restaurant on you first visit. Remember, you will get a different server and or chef everytime you go to a restaurant. You definitely have to give new restaurants more than one chance after all, they are still learning.

The Heid*ing Place is a new restaurant located in Canastota NY. We ate there for the first time the other night. We had the Haddock dinner consisting of a salad, sliced bread, coleslaw, Haddock, and homemade fries. The salad was a mix of leafy lettuce and even though I usually don't like salad not made with iceburg lettuce, I tried it. Unfortunately, it didn't change my mind. The bread was dry, I don't like coleslaw and neither does my husband so, I can't state my opinion on that. hough the haddock was nicely cooked, we did not like the breading, it was bland and tasted of flour. The fries were delicious. For both of our dinners, our bill only came to about $24 and was worth the money. Now, even though I believe in friendly service,. I do not agree with your sever sitting right at your table with you when you are ordering which is what one waitress did.. This makes me uncomfortable. I am glad our waitress did not do this.

I will not rule out this restaurant yet. We will be trying it again.



Heid*Ing Place Family Restaurant & He Brews Coffee Cafe on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. Hi April,

    Your first post just appeared on Urbanspoon! Check it out:
    http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/299/1674705/restaurant/Syracuse/Heid-Ing-Place-Family-Restaurant-He-Brews-Coffee-Cafe-Canastota

    I encourage you to claim your blog, which allows you to add a picture and change some settings. The blog photo shows up next to your posts wherever they appear on Urbanspoon. Here's how to claim:

    - Make sure you're logged into Urbanspoon

    - Go to your blog page on our site: http://www.urbanspoon.com/br/299/8809/Syracuse/Taste-Of-My-Tongue.html

    - Click "Claim your blog" in the left sidebar

    After you submit it, we may contact you to verify your claim. Check your spam email folder if your claim hasn't gone through in a day or two. You'll also find some interesting badges and widgets on your Urbanspoon blog page - look in the right sidebar.

    If you have any questions, please contact me via email.

    Thanks,
    Greg

    www.urbanspoon.com

    ReplyDelete